By Renee Porsia, Real Estate Girl
By not sending you your tax forms in the mail, the IRS expects to save about $10 million a year.
- IRS won’t be mailing out tax forms next year (msnbc.msn.com)
- IRS Will Stop Mailing Out Tax Return Forms, Instructions (dailyfinance.com)
- IRS Won’t Be Mailing Tax Forms Next Year (huffingtonpost.com)
- IRS: No more tax forms in the mailbox (money.cnn.com)
- Nation’s Leading Tax Relief Firm Reveals the ‘7 Deadly Sins’ of IRS Tax Resolution (prweb.com)
- IRS won’t be mailing tax forms next year (thenewstribune.com)