By Renee Porsia, Real Estate Girl
Wake up caffeine heads its time to do it all over again! Don’t worry though, tomorrow is Friday! In honor of national coffee day yesterday, I put together a list of some of my favorite picks for the best cup of joe in Philadelphia.
La Colombe TorrefactionLa Colombe Torrefaction 130 South 19th Street Philadelphia, PA 19103 M-F: 7:00-7:00 Sat-Sun: 8:00-7:00 (215) 563-0860
La Colombe does coffee the way no other coffee cafe does coffee. You won’t find any merchandising clutter in this place. Coffee and the customer are the focus of this classy establishment. Check it out. http://www.lacolombe.com
Old City Coffee
Old City Coffee 221 Church Street Philadelphia, PA 19106 M-F: 6:30-7 Sat: 7:00-7 Sun: 7:00-6 (215) 629-9292
Mugshots CoffeeHouse & CafeMugshots CoffeeHouse & Cafe Fairmount 2100 Fairmount Avenue Philadelphia, PA 19130 M-F: 6:30 – 10 Sat: 7:30 – 10 Sun: 7:30 – 8 (267) 514-7145
Mugshots CoffeeHouse & Cafe is committed to a positive contribution to our environment and their neighbors. They only use fair-trade, organic coffee. They have a nice variety of menu items. Check them out. http://www.mugshotscoffee.com
Dunkin DonutsDunkin Donuts Everywhere
How can I forget Dunkin Donuts. Whether you like extra, extra or double, double, Dunkin serves up a good ole cup of joe. And, after all, America runs on Dunkin. Check them out. http://www.dunkindonuts.com
If you do happen to check out these great places, tell them Renee Porsia sent you! Did you have your morning joe yet?
- “For National Coffee Day, Dunkin’ Donuts Brews Up Its Biggest Coffee Prize Ever for the ‘Ultimate Dunkin’ Donuts Coffee Fan Contest'” and related posts (indianweb2.com)
- Today is National Coffee Day! (suddenlyfrugal.com)
- Doctors and Nurses Are Fueled by Coffee (webmd.com)
- National Coffee Day 2010: What’s Your Favorite Coffee? (PHOTOS) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Home Brewed Gourmet Coffee in Washable Travel Mugs Reduces Recycling of Paper Cups (prweb.com)