I like to to inform my clients and customers about new exciting places in and around Philadelphia whenever I come across any so I recently learned of this new, healthy place in the City called The Jar Bar. The menu consists of raw food. Yes, I said raw but hold up, it’s not what you are thinking! They are not going to throw a raw steak at you, this raw food consists of vegetables like their Mexican Lasagna which has zucchini, avocado, brazil nut, sun dried tomato, roma, basil, lemon and sea salt.
If you are a vegetarian or vegan, you have to check this place out and even if you’re not, stop in and give it a taste and drop me a line if you do. I’d like to know what you thought and maybe I can use it in my blog. Happy eating!Philadelphia, Bucks or Montgomery County, contact Renée Porsia at (215) 669-0589 or email@example.com.
- Jar Bar, A New Raw Food Cafe From The Owners Of Catalyst Cleanse, Now Open In Midtown Village (uwishunu.com)
- The RAW Food Diet… common-sense or non-sense? (simplypurelyhealthy.wordpress.com)
- Rawrrrrr Food Class #2 (missellasaid.com)
- Craving Food in the Raw (winemag.com)
- The Raw Food Diet (everydayhealth.com)