Has Facebook run it’s annoying course? Some think it just might have. I’ve been talking to friends and many are saying that they are so completely sick of Facebook that they have deleted their account. Some said that they are so sick of seeing the same people posting the same things every day and they are sick of knowing what their friends are doing every minute of the day. Others said that they are sick of the constant bragging that goes on by some of their friends and many said that so many of their friends use Facebook just to get back at people by posting mean status updates that it feels like high school all over again.
Then there were the people I spoke to who said they just simply have grown bored with Facebook and now prefer Twitter much better. What are your thoughts on Facebook? Do you think it’s run its course or do you think it’s here to stay?
Renée Porsia is an Associate Broker of Prudential Fox & Roach and a published writer. If you would like to read more of Renée Porsia’s articles go to www.reneeporsia.com. If you are a home buyer or seller who is interested in buying or selling a home in Philadelphia, Bucks or Montgomery Counties or New Jersey, you can reach Renée at 215-669-0589 or email her at email@example.com.
- Facebook testing $1 fee to message people who aren’t your friends [Hell No] (bazaardaily.com)
- Facebook shuts down Taliban recruiting account (washingtonpost.com)
- New app in Facebook : self-destructing messages (buzzom.com)
- Facebook Releases ‘Poke’ App For iPhone (fox4kc.com)
- Facebook is now a spam machine (rosecantine.com)
- Would You Pay $1 to Message Anyone on Facebook? (lockergnome.com)